- "I'm Eddie McDowd, I'm a dog, and I talk..I used to be a kid, a bad kid, but then I mess with the wrong guy...He turned me into a dog. Can you believe this? That freak turned me into a dog! To be a kid again I have to do 100 good deeds, and the only person who can hear me talk is the last person I picked on..Now I'm living with this kid in this family, they love me! but they treat me like a dog."
- ―Eddie McDowd, in the opening title sequence after the pilot and hopelessly one season only.
100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd was an American family comedy series, created by Steven H. Berman, Mitchel Katlin, and Nat Bernstein. The series ran from October 16, 1999 to April 21, 2002, on Nickelodeon.
Schoolyard bully Eddie McDowd is punished by a man called The Drifter because of his behavior. He finds himself very attractive and powerful and so he bullies others without mercy. The Drifter plans to make him pay for his wrongdoings and turns him into an Australian Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix, informing him that he has to do 100 good deeds before he can be changed back. Besides The Drifter, the only one who can hear him talk is Justin Taylor, who was the last kid he bullied. Now he must work alongside Justin and his family to finish his good deeds and become human once again. It is explained by The Drifter in a later episode that this should happen, neither Justin nor Eddie will outright remember their experiences (though Eddie will still be a better person for it).
- Seth Green as the voice of Eddie McDowd (Season 1)
- Jason Hervey as the voice of Eddie McDowd (Seasons 2-3)
- Brandon Gilberstadt as Justin Taylor
- Morgan Job by as Gwen Taylor (Season 1)
- William Francis McGuire as Doug Taylor
- Catherine MacNeal as Lisa Taylor
- Melanee Murray as Tori Sloan (Seasons 2-3)
- Brenda Song as Sariffa Chung
- Joe Piscopo as the voice of Salvatore
- Richard Moll as The Drifter
- Brenda Song as Sariffa Chung
- Danny Tamberelli as Spike Cipriano (Season 1)
- Diane Delano as Brenda May
- Josh Hammond as Flaco
- Julie Michaels as Agt. Elizabeth Marcus
The show was cancelled in the United States due to declining ratings in the spring of 2002 after only 40 episodes, with Eddie still a dog and sixty deeds left to do. However, the show was such a hit in Europe that it was released on Amazon.fr.
|1992-1994||Clarissa Explains It All • Roundhouse • The Ren & Stimpy Show • Are You Afraid of the Dark?|
|1994-1996||The Secret World of Alex Mack • All That • Space Cases • Kenan and Kel• The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo • KaBlam!|
|1997-1999||Rugrats • The Journey of Allen Strange • Animorphs • Cousin Skeeter|
|1999-2002||SpongeBob SquarePants • The Amanda Show • 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd • The Nick Cannon Show • Taina|
|TEENickv • t • e|
|iCarly • True Jackson, VP • The Amanda Show • Zoey 101 • H2O: Just Add Water • Unfabulous • Caitlin's Way|
Kenan & Kel • Drake & Josh • Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide • The Naked Brothers Band • Just Jordan • Romeo! • 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd • The Brothers Garcia • The Nick Cannon Show • Dance on Sunset
|As Told By Ginger • My Life as a Teenage Robot • SpongeBob SquarePants • Mr. Meaty • All Grown Up! • Invader Zim|