Blaze and the Monster Machines is an American CGI interactive preschool educational animated television series with a focus on teaching the concepts of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. It was created by Jeff Borkin and Ellen Martin.
Set in an alternate universe populated almost entirely by anthropomorphic monster trucks, the series follows the adventures of Blaze, a red monster truck, and his human driver AJ. They live in the fictional town of Axle City. In each episode, both Blaze and AJ encounter a major problem and set off on an adventure to solve it. During the adventure, there are several puzzles and obstacles they have to overcome (with "assistance" from the viewing audience), mostly relating to what the episode is about. Each episode focuses on a certain STEM concept, which becomes the episode's main theme throughout.
Along Blaze are his friends, Stripes, Starla, Darington, Zeg, and later Watts, as well as Gabby the mechanic. Blaze's main adversary is Crusher, a mean truck who likes to cheat and sends out inventions which Blaze always gets past. He is accompanied by a small truck named Pickle, who serves as his adviser and voice of reason. Some episodes feature a subplot where Crusher wants to do something related to the main plot, but always ends up with humorous results.
- Nolan North as Blaze
- Dusan Brown as AJ (Season 1)
- Caleel Harris as AJ (Season 2-Season 3)
- Ramone Hamilton as AJ (Season 3-Present)
- Angelina Wahler as Gabby (Season 1-Season 3)
- Molly Jackson as Gabby (Season 3-Present)
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Crusher
- Nat Faxon as Pickle
- Sunil Malhotra as Stripes
- James Patrick Stuart as Zeg
- Alexander Polinsky as Darington
- Kate Higgins as Starla
- Melanie Minichino as Watts