Caesar is a Recurring Background character in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
Caesar is featured in the show with different roles of employment. These include a carnival ride operator in the episode "Love and Cheese", a cook in the episode "Buses, Bikes and Subways", and a fish store employee in the episode "Friday the 13th". His name is also featured on the fish store.
- Caesar was first seen in the bus in "Downtown as Fruits".
- Caesar was also seen in the bus in "Helga Sleepwalks".
- In the episode "Helga Blabs It All" and the episode "Buses, Bikes and Subways", all Caesar says is "I don't know what you're talking about! Stop calling me!"
- Caesar was a corpral in the army as seen in "Veterans Day".
- Caesar's character design is strikingly similar to another character Tony B., but is much older.
- It could be possible that the two are father and son, but this is yet to be confirmed.
- Arnold Betrays Iggy (news cameraman)
- Baby Oskar (cab driver)
- Big Gino (toy store employee)
- Buses, Bikes and Subways (cook)
- Deconstructing Arnold (just walking in the street)
- Downtown as Fruits (seen in the bus)
- Ernie in Love (cab driver)
- Friday the 13th (fish store employee)
- Grand Prix
- Helga Blabs It All (fish cook)
- Hey Arnold!: The Movie (one of the neighborhood, and the truck driver on the freeway)
- Jamie O. in Love (Avon employee)
- Love and Cheese (ride operator)
- Mr. Hyunh Goes Country (reading a newspaper)
- Oskar Can't Read? (rickshaw operator; subway employee)
- Phoebe Takes the Fall (concession stand employee)
- Stinky's Pumpkin (contest judge)
- Stuck in a Tree (lawn mower)
- Sally's Comet
- What's Opera, Arnold? (Civic Opera employee)
- Veterans Day (Slausens ice cream parlor, and Corpral in medical room)
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about a character is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.