Cyma Zarghami (born December 15, 1962) is a Nickelodeon executive who served as the network's president from 2006 until her retirement in 2018. She was a Nick employee for 33 years: she first joined the company as a scheduling clerk in 1985. She is now the creator of MiMo Studio, a full-service production and consultancy focused on kids and family content spanning live-action, animation and preschool. 
Zarghami joined Nickelodeon's programming department in 1985 and worked her way up to the role of general manager in 1996. A year later, she was promoted to executive vice president. In 2004, the new position of "President of Television" was created for Zarghami. In 2006, she became the president of Viacom's Kids & Family Group (which included Nickelodeon as well as Nick@Nite, Nick Jr., TeenNick, Nicktoons, TV Land, CMT, and CMT Pure Country).
Zarghami was one of the four executives in the room when SpongeBob SquarePants was screened for the very first time in the 1990s. After watching it, she and the other execs asked to watch it again, since "it was unlike anything they'd ever seen before."
After some of Zarghami's duties as president were given to Sarah Levy in February 2018, news sources started speculating that Zarghami would be stepping down. Nonetheless, she told Variety in March 2018 that she expected to stay at the company; when asked if she would be at Nickelodeon's 2019 upfront, she said, "I assume."
However, Zarghami stepped down as president of Nickelodeon on June 4, 2018, after 33 years with the network.
- Cyma Zarghami Launches MiMO Studio For Kids & Family Content, Sets ‘The Kid Who Only Hit Homers’ TV Movie (February 26, 2020). Retrieved on April 11, 2021.
- Nick ups four to exec VP posts (November 5, 1997). Retrieved on November 23, 2008.
- Dempsey, John (January 4, 2006). Scannell changes channel. Retrieved on November 23, 2008.
- Nickelodeon's 'SpongeBob SquarePants' Reaches A Milestone: 10 Years. Access Online.
- Cyma Zarghami, Giant in Kids’ TV, Steps Down From Nickelodeon (June 4, 2018).
- Andreeva, Nellie (June 4, 2018). Cyma Zarghami Stepping Down As President Of Nickelodeon Group. Retrieved on June 4, 2018.