"Good Ol' Whatshisname" is the third segment of the 84th episode of "SpongeBob SquarePants".
Squidward is happy with glee, but he sees SpongeBob naming three customers (it also means that he probably named, so far, every customer). In order to stop him, he "helps him check the cash register" (but he stands up to name Thaddeus) and throws him away (but hides in Gus' hat the whole time). He holds a book that remembers all of the customers' names, titled "The Customers of The Krusty Krab and Why I Love Them", which he made it himself. Squidward grabs it, and names the rest of the customers.
Tired of naming customers, Squidward talks to Suzie, and his sweat makes her ruin her food. He named every customer except for one. Squidward asks for the customer's name, but the man simply seems to respond "What's it to ya?!" Squdiward uses a cup of soda, spilling his jacket, trying to get the man's I.D. from there, and for that, the customer puts it back on and leaves.
Squidward pranks the fish for a giant meteor, and while doing so, he takes his wallet, running away. An officer, who is eating a donut, sees Squidward running through a stoplight and catches him too. The customer says that he also stole his wallet, making him a duel offender. Squidward climbs on a top of a building and finally opens the wallet to find out that the customer's name is "What Zit Tooya". Squidward is then hit on the head by the police, and gets arrested for stealing someone else's wallet.
In jail, Squidward has 10 years until he gets out. Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob come to him and hands him his prize: his brochure. After SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs left, Squidward rips it up, saying that he should at least have some peace and quiet for the next ten years, but it's then revealed that Patrick is his cellmate.
Home media releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Bikini Bottom Adventures
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Season 5, Volume 1
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The First 100 Episodes
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 5th Season
- This episode reveals the names of the Bikini Bottomites.
- It is never explained why Patrick is in jail. However, the law could have caught up with him from "Driven to Tears."
- This is the third time Patrick goes to jail; he also went for stealing a balloon in "Life of Crime," and supposedly being the Strangler in "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler."
- The ending of "Good Ol' Whathisname" is very similar to "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler."
- The November calendar had 31 days. This is a mistake, since November only has 30 days.
- When Squidward was running from the policeman and What Zit Tooya, he climbed up the building from the right. When Squidward was about to look into the wallet, the policeman and Tooya suddenly appeared on the left. Since the ladder was on the right, they should've appeared behind Squidward.
- When Squidward kicks SpongeBob out, the Chum Bucket is nowhere to be seen.