| Warning: This section of the article may contain spoilers. |
If you feel like the contents are inappropriate, please contact an administrator and share your concerns. Otherwise, read at your own risk!
"Goodbye Krabby Patty?" is the 201st episode of SpongeBob SquarePants.
SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs seek business advice from an ad executive in Mr. Krabs’ endeavor to launch a line of frozen Krabby Patties. But soon, Spongebob starts to realize that the new patties are being changed, due to a change in the Krabby Patty Formula.
Vincent Waller confirmed the episode on Twitter on October 9, 2015. The episode was originally scheduled to be released in the summer of 2016, but was pushed back to the winter season. Vincent Waller has also confirmed the episode will be a half-hour episode..
Home video releases
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 9th Season
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/784753606473883649
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/805527549304418304
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/652626391234555904
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/774290677467193344
- ↑ http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/jon-hamm-spongebob-squarepants-1201601961/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/652549927592067073
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/709542052648714240
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/785578444801216512
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/775491099913617408
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/814871473110204417
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.