Henry Hart, also known as the superhero sidekick Kid Danger, is the main protagonist of Henry Danger.
Henry fights crime in his hometown, Swellview, under the alias of Kid Danger. He is an average teen, with two best friends and a secret after school job (as Captain Man's superhero sidekick). He promised Captain Man not to ever, ever, ever tell anyone that he is Kid Danger. Thanks to his skills, super cool gadgets and his superpower, Kid Danger has no problem helping Captain Man on his missions. He's also best friends with Jasper Dunlop and Charlotte Page.
Following The Fate of Danger: Part 2 the final of Henry Danger, Henry, Jasper, and cyborg enhanced Charlotte fight crime together in Dystosia to fight crime with his new force field power he gained after saving Swellview and defeating his archenemy Drex once and for all, while his younger sister Piper goes to College in Florida and his former mentor Ray and friend Schwoz train the Danger Force.
In the ending of Chapa's Crush, Henry returns to Swellview for currently unknown reasons. In Return of the Kid, Henry returned to Swellview to see his friend Ray and hide from a dangerous bounty hunter named Blackout.With the Danger Force help, Henry manage to defeat Blackout and return to Dystopia.
He was portrayed by Jace Norman.
Description & Personality
Henry Hart has blond hair and brown eyes. He often wears plaid shirts and jeans in his appearances on the show, but also wears regular long sleeve shirts and even hooded shirts. He also often wears Vans.
As Kid Danger, he wears a red mask with silver lining on top, with his hair slicked to the left, a blue shirt with a silver vest with red and black lines and a hurricane symbol on it. He also wears red pants with a black utility belt and has the same hurricane symbol on the buckle, red gloves with red and black striped elbow hands with silver on the edges, and black boots with red stripes on the laces.
Henry is very ambitious, charming, and sometimes can be naive. He does not like having secrets kept from him, and always sticks up for himself. He is very possessive of his job as Kid Danger. He is superficial, but has become less superficial over time. He is also a charmer with infectious enthusiasm when it comes to girls. He is outgoing, yet somewhat awkward. He is cheesy and goofy, but in a fun and infectious way. He is very expressive, and has a hard time hiding his true emotions. He is courageous, has a sharp-eye, has good instincts, and is a quick thinker. He likes to look neat, and he is aware that he is attractive, but is not arrogant about it. He wants to explore and go outside the box. Even though Henry has many flaws, he cares about his friends and family, and has saved many peoples' lives.
Powers and Abilities
- Force-Field Barrier: After the Omega Weapon exploded in the final The Fate of Danger: Part 2, Henry (along with Bose, Chapa, Miles, and Mika) revived a superpower. Henry can surround himself with a force-field barrier and repulse anything using this power. It is activated when he glows green. This is Henry's third and final superpower of the series. By the events of Return of the Kid, Henry is also able to repulse other people and even reflect skunk spray back at Jeff. Henry also shown to shape it into a dome. It can now knock down things and deflect thing as well and can be activated with just a flex of his arm.
- Hyper Motility (formerly): In Hour of Power, Henry second superpower, which is titled as "Hyper Motility" in the next episode, Dodging Danger. He receives this power after breathing the poisonous fumes of a South African Bush Lizard and a Black Shag Spider. He can react and maneuver at great enhance speeds dodging any attacks and pull Schwoz's pants down without anyone noticing. It was mistakenly thought to be a disease by the Swellview public, but Henry was able to tell them it was a misunderstanding. They later renamed it as "Super-Fast Reflexes". He lost his power in order to save the whole world from Rick Twitlers Virus in Part 3: A New Hero.
- Super Coordination: His hand-eye and foot-eye coordination have increased.
- Speed Fighting: Henry is able to fight at incredible speed, due to his enhanced quickness and reaction time. He is shown to land a series of speed punches, which enhance his strength to knock out Drex until he became indestructible.
- Indestructibility (temporarily): Henry's first superpower he had for 2 days was indestructibility. Having received the power through the same process as Ray, he is invulnerable to all sorts of harm, including hits to the head and a cannonball blast. (However, in Henry's case, it had a side effect). He lost this power after he went through the densitizer and Ray went through a molecular transducer to make Henry's side effect go away.
- Fire Breath: A side effect of his indestructibility is he can breathe fire while laughing. He lost this power after his indestructibility was gone.
- Man-Beast Enhancement (briefly): In Henry the Man-Beast, Henry was zapped by the Manly Machine that makes people manly, but he became a man-beast. Henry ends up becoming extremely strong, mean, and hairy. Schwoz was able to reverse the effects and turn Henry back to normal. While under a man-beast enhancement, Henry withstood lasers from Captain Man.
- High Pain Tolerance: Even before he had superpowers and being trained by Ray, Henry took hard hits from superhumans like Ray, Drex, and Evil Charlotte (who destroy the elevator door by punching it), survive a lot of shots by lasers shooting at him at once a few times, took a laser shot to the eye like nothing, still, walk after surviving a store explosion, survive hit to the head by the glass pipe, the glass pipe break to pieces after the hit, survive been sting by a lot of hornets without getting any injury, side effects, or poison, and survive an electric punch in the chest.
- Mind Link (possibly): in Dream Busters, Henry was zapped by Minyak Dream Blaster and he was put in a very deep sleep. During the sleep, he would have extremely strange dreams. It was almost impossible for Henry to wake up. So Charlotte went inside of Henry Dream and they were sharing it. In I Dream of Danger, they both had dreams where one kissed the other.
- Puerto Rican History: Because of the data transfer in Mo' Danger, Mo' Problems, Henry now knows all the history of Puerto Rico. Henry is possibly fluent in Spanish, as he knows everything about Puerto Rico, and seemed to know it in Caved In.
- 4th Wall Awareness: Like the rest of the Main Characters from Henry Danger, Henry is shown to break the 4th wall a lot.
- Piloting: Henry possesses piloting skills, being able to fly the Man-copter, thanks to the events of "License to Fly".
- Skill Thievery: In Henry the Man-Beast, Henry stole 100 bucks from Ray's wallet.
- Singer and Dancer: In Henry Danger: The Musical, Henry was shown to be an amazing singer and an excellent dancer
- Gadget Usage: Before he had his superpowers, Henry possesses a vast arsenal of weapons and gadgets, created mostly by Schwoz, with incredible effect in and out of combat. However, some of them need electricity and have a limited bullet. Most of these gadgets grant him an ability he used over the series of Henry Danger. Henry also can use any object as a weapon, even without previous knowledge or experience.
- Marksmanship/Enhanced Accuracy: Henry can shoot with his laser with a lot of precision to stun or kill people. He shot 32 hornets raptly without missing a shot, without need to aim, shot a bean size tracking device in mid-air with one shot without the need to aim, and always hit the target at a distance like a helicopter in sky-high without looking. His Hyper Motility increase his amazing marksmanship and retain it even after he lost it.
- Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant/Martial Arts: being trained by Captain Man and taking karate on Thursdays at 3:30 pm, Henry is an excellent fighter, as proven in the fight between Henry and the Wall Dogs in Henry and the Bad Girl, Part 2 and others combats against other criminals in others episodes. However, he usually fights with Captain Man and holds back when fighting girls in earlier episodes but overcame that. He is able to punch and kick people hard with or without his Hyper-motility.