Monster Trucks is an American action comedy film produced by Paramount Animation, Nickelodeon Movies and Disruption Entertainment.
Directed by Chris Wedge and written by Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger, Derek Connolly and Matthew Robinson, the film stars Lucas Till, Jane Levy, Amy Ryan, Rob Lowe, Danny Glover, Barry Pepper and Holt McCallany.
The film has been set to be released in 2015, but was often-delayed until it was finally released in 13 January 2017. It first premiered in France on 16 December 2016 before its release in the United States.
Follows a high schooler who discovers a monster living under his truck.
- Lucas Till as Tripp Coley
- Jane Levy as Meredith
- Amy Ryan as Cindy Coley
- Rob Lowe as Reece Tenneson
- Danny Glover as Mr. Weathers
- Barry Pepper as Rick
- Holt McCallany as Burke
- Frank Whaley as Wade Coley
- Thomas Lennon as Dr. Jim Dowd
- Tucker Albrizzi as Sam Geldon
- Samara Weaving as Brianna
- Daniel Bacon as Techinican
- In addition to being his first live-action film, this is also director Chris Wedge's first film produced outside of his animation studio, Blue Sky, known for the animated Ice Age franchise.
- Prior to its release, according to Cartoon Brew, the film has costed Paramount $115 million.
- The infamous "wilhelm scream" sound effect is heard in the film during the chase scene.
- ↑ ‘Monster Trucks’ Lost Paramount $115 Million—And The Film Isn’t Even Out - Cartoon Brew Published on 4 January 2017.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Monster Trucks. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Nickipedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.