|And now, a look into your future
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is an upcoming fighting crossover game. It is a follow-up to Nickelodeon's Super Brawl series, but unlike the previous games (which were online and mobile games that played similarly to the Street Fighter games), it will be a console platform fighter in the vein of the Super Smash Bros. series.
Confirmed playable characters
|Avatar: The Last Airbender||The Western Air Temple|
|Danny Phantom||The Ghost Zone|
|The Loud House||The Loud Residence|
|Royal Woods Cemetery|
|The Ren & Stimpy Show||Kitchen|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Jellyfish Fields|
|The Flying Dutchman's Ship|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||New York Rooftops|
|Aaahh!!! Real Monsters||The Dump|
- This will be the first Nickelodeon fighting game on a console.
- Its existence was first confirmed by Gamefly.com.
- This marks the first crossover game to include any characters from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters since Nicktoons MLB, and the first to include characters from The Wild Thornberrys since 2004's Nicktoons: Freeze Frame Frenzy.
- Unlike the previous Nickelodeon crossover games involving the Ninja Turtles, the Turtles here are the versions from the 1987 cartoon, who guest-starred in two episodes of the 2012 series.
- Unrevealed fighters such as Aang, Korra, Ren & Stimpy and CatDog were leaked in an early box art.
- According to Richard Steven Horvitz (Zim's voice actor), it is confirmed that he was not cast to voice Zim, and is unsure if the finalized game have any voice acting.