| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark (formerly known as Nickelodeon Family Suites, and Nickelodeon Suites Resort (also known as Nick Hotel) is an all-suite hotel in Orlando, Florida, United States, near the Universal Orlando Resort and one mile from Walt Disney World Resort. It is a Holiday Inn Resort. From 2005 to 2016, the hotel was themed after the children's television channel Nickelodeon.
The resort features one-to-three bedroom suites and two waterparks, the Lagoon Pool and Oasis Pool. A "4-D" film theater using SimEx-Iwerks technology, 3,000-square-foot arcade, golf course, multi-level basketball court and family game shows are held at the hotel, and "Nick After Dark" event locations were also previously held at the hotel. The resort formerly contained a mall with a Nickelodeon-brand retail shop and a buffet known as the "Nicktoons Café," among other restaurants. Near the entrance of the resort was a time capsule formerly buried outside the former Nickelodeon Studios complex at nearby Universal Studios Florida.
Nickelodeon Suites Resort was named one of the AAA's top ten family vacation spots in 2010, and in 2011, the hotel became the first to receive the AHLEI's Certified Guest Service Property Designation.
- Two interactive pool complexes, with multiple slides, climbing nets, water jets, and a 400-gallon dump tank
- Netted basketball court, with multiple-height hoops for kids of all ages
- Mini golf course, challenging you with nine holes and lots of sand traps and obstacles
- Shaded kids play area, offering wet ‘n dry attractions like slides and squirt games
- Studio Nick, a million-dollar, state-of-the-art theater, with live nightly entertainment
- The Mall, complete with a Food Court and great places to shop
- Nicktoons Café, our full-service restaurant, with special Character Breakfasts and daily buffets
- Kids’ Spa, pampering your kids with manicures, hair wraps, and temporary tattoos
- The Big Room, with 3,600 square feet of party space for you and your gang
- Nick@Nite Lounge, where adults can relax with a cocktail, frozen drink, or afternoon coffee
- The Arcade, a 3,000-square-foot game room, with PS2 Video Game
rentals for in-suite use