Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix (also known as Nickelodeon Kart Racers Game for mobile) is a racing video game developed by Bamtang Games and published by GameMill Entertainment. It was released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on October 6, 2020, and for Microsoft Windows on December 1, 2020. It is a direct sequel to the 2018 game Nickelodeon Kart Racers and includes a roster of 30 playable characters, plus 70 companion characters. A third game, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway, will be released on October 7, 2022.
28 tracks, some remastered from its predecessor, and two arenas based on different locations from the shows are included in the game. Like its predecessor, it has local multiplayer for up to four players, but it also has online multiplayer for up to eight players, a feature that was not in the first Kart Racers. The karts can be customized, and power-ups can be picked up from the tracks. The kart body is chosen with the character it belongs to.
At 30 characters, this game has the biggest roster of any Nicktoons racing game, including all of the racers from the previous entry. Bold text indicates characters making their first playable appearance in a racing game. Itatic text indicates which characters are playable in the mobile version.
"Pit crew" characters
- Chief characters
- Crew members
|Avatar: The Last Airbender||Ba Sing Se|
|Northern Water Tribe|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Glove Universe|
|Lost City of Atlantis|
|Goo Lagoon Boardwalk|
|Toy Palace Speedway|
|CatDog||House of CatDog|
|The Ren & Stimpy Show||Kilted Yaksmen Raceway|
|Hey Arnold!||San Lorenzo Cruise|
|Double Dare||Double Dare Obstacle Course|
|The Loud House||Royal Woods Roundabout|
|Most Haunted Tour|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||Big Apple Night Tour|
|Rocko's Modern Life||O-Town Highway|
|The Legend of Korra||The Spirit World|
|Air Temple Island|
|Danny Phantom||The Ghost Zone|
|The JoJo & BowBow Show Show||Dreamland|
- This game marks the first appearance of The Loud House characters in a home console video game, and is also the first Nicktoons racing game to include a real-life Nickelodeon star (JoJo Siwa) as one of the playable characters.
- This game also marks the first appearance of CatDog and Stimpy in a racing game since the original Nicktoons Racing (as well as Ren, though he only had a cameo in that game's PC version), and the first appearance of Aang, Danny and Zim in a racing game since Nicktoons Nitro.
- This is the first video game to feature characters from Rocko's Modern Life since the home console versions of Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots, and the first one to feature characters from Ren & Stimpy, CatDog, Invader Zim, Danny Phantom, and Avatar: The Last Airbender since Nicktoons MLB.
- This is the first Nickelodeon crossover console game to feature The Legend of Korra characters.
- Physical copies distributed by Maximum Games in Europe and Australia; digital releases distributed by Ripples Asia Venture in Asia
- Target.com listing for the PS4 version
- Target.com listing for the Xbox One version