Sick of being super smart because it gets him nothing but problems, Jimmy creates a helmet called "Brain-Drain 8000," an invention that zaps him of his genius, but he accidentally turns himself into a complete moron due to a malfunction. When there's flaming meteor that's headed straight for Retroville (ironically caused by Jimmy's latest invention), he must change back to normal or the town will be destroyed.
- This episode was ranked #88 in The 100 Greatest Nicktoon Episodes countdown.
- It is unknown how everyone figured out the meteor was Jimmy's fault (as referenced in later episodes).
- This epiosde features a different mayor, voiced by Mark DeCarlo.
- The mayor's name is "Quasar", a reference to Jimmy's original name.
- This is the first Jimmy Neutron episode to have a character change and later go back to normal; it would happen again in "Make Room for Daddy-O" and "Sheen's Brain".
Home video releases
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: When Pants Attack
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Confusion Fusion
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: The Best of Season 1
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about an episode is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.