Paramount+ (pronounced Paramount Plus; formerly known as CBS All Access) is an American streaming video service owned and operated by ViacomCBS Streaming, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS. It offers original content, content newly aired on CBS's broadcast properties, and content from the ViacomCBS library. In the United States, many markets offer a live stream of the local CBS affiliate's main channel. As of February 2021, it has more than 8 million subscribers.
ViacomCBS rebranded CBS All Access to Paramount+ on March 4, 2021, as part of its expansion to feature content from ViacomCBS' other brands, including Nickelodeon and Noggin. The relaunched Paramount+ will also expand to international markets, starting with Australia, Latin America and the Nordics in 2021. ViacomCBS is also changing the user interface for CBS All Access to accommodate search and discovery for the new content, including building icons with the old Viacom networks, such as Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and MTV to find programming. Nick and Paramount+ have some untitled original series in the works (the core of CBS All Access' exclusive content will be its slate of originals and live sports, DeBevoise said, and the company is working to develop original shows from across the ViacomCBS portfolio).
It also kept Noggin, its preschool application, operational because of its unique interactive functionality and access to games. The video content will eventually move to the rebranded All Access on March 4, 2021, as well as all the shows from CBS, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, and the Smithsonian Channel and all Paramount movies. Kamp Koral is a Paramount+ exclusive until April 2, 2021. A lot more Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. shows will be added in the near future.
|Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years||1||March 4, 2021|
|Star Trek: Prodigy|
|Dora the Explorer (Live-Action)||TBA||TBA|
|The Fairly OddParents (Live-Action)|
|The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run (USA release)||March 4, 2021||1hr 31 mins|
|Danny Phantom||All||2004–2007||January 17, 2020|
|The Legend of Korra||2012–2014|
|Avatar: The Last Airbender||2005–2008||June 5, 2020|
|CatDog||All||1998–2005||July 30, 2020|
|The Fairly OddParents||2001–2017|
|The Loud House||1-2, 4||2016–present|
|The Ren & Stimpy Show||All||1991–1996|
|The Adventures of Kid Danger||All||2018||October 20, 2020|
|Aaahh!!! Real Monsters||1994–1997||October 27, 2020|
|All Grown Up!||2003–2008|
|Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness||3||2011–2016|
|The Wild Thornberrys||All||1998–2004|
|The Angry Beavers||1997–2001||November 3, 2020|
|Rocko's Modern Life||1993–1996|
|Sanjay and Craig||2013–2016|
|Breadwinners||2014–2016||November 10, 2020|
|Monsters vs. Aliens||2013–2014|
|My Life as a Teenage Robot||2003–2009|
|The Penguins of Madagascar||3||2008–2015|
|Pig Goat Banana Cricket||All||2015–2018|
|Robot and Monster||2012–2015|
|Rocket Power||1999–2004||November 17, 2020|
|Hey Arnold!||1996–2004||December 1, 2020|
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius||2002–2006||December 8, 2020|
|The Mighty B!||2008–2011|
|Fanboy & Chum Chum||2009–2014||December 15, 2020|
|As Told by Ginger||2000–2006||January 12, 2021|
|KaBlam!||1996-2000||March 24, 2021|
|Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||1||2018-2020||April 7, 2021|
|Bunsen is a Beast||All||2017-2018||April 14, 2021|
|Sam & Cat||All||2013-2014||January 17, 2020|
|Big Time Rush||2009-2013||July 30, 2020|
|iCarly||2007-2012||October 13, 2020|
|The Haunted Hathaways||2013-2015||October 20, 2020|
|House of Anubis||2011-2013|
|All That||2-5||1995-1999||October 27, 2020|
|Are You Afraid of the Dark?||1-5||1992-1994|
|Every Witch Way||All||2014-2015|
|Kenan & Kel||1996-2001|
|How to Rock||2012||November 3, 2020|
|The Other Kingdom||2016|
|The Amanda Show||1-2||1999-2002||November 10, 2020|
|Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide||All||2004-2007|
|Clarissa Explains It All||1991-1993||November 17, 2020|
|All in With Cam Newton||2016||December 1, 2020|
|Bella and the Bulldogs||2015-2016|
|Drake & Josh||2004-2007||December 8, 2020|
|The Dude Perfect Show||1||2016|
|I Am Frankie||All||2017-2018|
|Crashletes||All||2016-2019||December 15, 2020|
|Double Dare||1||1986-1993||January 12, 2021|
|Are You Afraid of the Dark? (2019)||1||2019-present||February 2, 2021|
|Instant Mom||All||2013-2015||February 9, 2021|
|Double Dare (2018)||2018-2019||March 23, 2021 (removed)|
March 31, 2021
|Nickelodeon Guts||1992-1995||March 24, 2021|
|Legends of the Hidden Temple||1993-1996|
|Salute Your Shorts||1991-1992|
|True Jackson, VP||2008-2011|
|Hunter Street||1-3||2017-present||April 7, 2021|
|Make it Pop||All||2015-2016||April 14, 2021|
|The Backyardigans||1-2||2004-2013||December 8, 2020|
|Blaze and the Monster Machines||1-2||2014-present|
|Dora and Friends: Into the City!||1-2||2014-2017|
|Dora the Explorer||All||2000-2019|
|Fresh Beat Band of Spies||2015-2016|
|Go, Diego, Go!||1-4||2005-2011|
|Nella the Princess Knight||1||2017-2020|
|Shimmer and Shine||1-2||2015-2020|
|Allegra's Window||1994-1996||January 12, 2021|
|The Fresh Beat Band||3||2009-2013|
|Gullah Gullah Island||All||1994-1998|
|Mutt & Stuff||2015-2017|
|The Upside Down Show||2006|
|Canticos||2018||January 19, 2021|
|Ni Hao, Kai-Lan||2007-2011|
|Wonder Pets!||2006-2016||February 2, 2021|
|Sunny Day||2017-2020||March 24, 2021|
|Eureeka's Castle||3||1989-1991||March 23, 2021 (removed)|
April 14, 2021 (removed)
April 21, 2021
|ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks||1-2||2015-present||July 30, 2020|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 series)||All||2003-2010||October 27, 2020|
|Ride||All||2016-2017||November 10, 2020|
|Rank the Prank||2016||January 12, 2021|
|The Bureau of Magical Things||2018-present||March 24, 2021|
|You Can't Do That on Television||1981–1990|
|SpongeBob As Told By||2020||March 31, 2021|
|Max & Ruby||1-6||2002-2019||December 8, 2020|
|Peppa Pig||1-6[note 1]||2004-present|
|Becca's Bunch||2018||January 12, 2021|
|Ryan's Mystery Playdate||2019-present||February 9, 2021 (removed)|
March 23, 2021
|Digby Dragon||2016-present||March 24, 2021|
|Frankie and Frank||2018|
- When Wonder Pets! was added to the service on February 2, 2021, no episodes were listed. They would not be until March 4, when all three seasons were included. All That had the same problem on March 10th, but it has now been fixed. The 2018 revival of Double Dare had the same problem on March 23, until it was removed the next day and reinstated with all the episodes a week later.
- Current All Access members will be switched over to the rebranded streaming service automatically beginning March 4th.
- A cheaper tier for the service will be available in June for $4.99/month.
- All theatrical movies from Paramount will release in theatres first and then be streaming exclusive to Paramount+ 45 days after their release.
- Eureeka's Castle was listed on the service on March 23rd and April 14th of 2021, but with no actual episodes available to watch. It was re-added on April 21st with 26 episodes.
- ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks
- "Wacky Wednesday" / "The Chipmunk and the Catfish"
- "Time Flies" / "Prank Calls"
- "The Smooch" / "Power Play" / "All the Way to the Top" (even though "Power Play" and "All the Way to the Top" were included on the show's Complete Series DVD set)
- Clarissa Explains It All
- "Haunted House"
- "Sam in Love"
- Dora the Explorer
- "Dora's Dance to the Rescue"
- "Dora's World Adventure"
- "Dora's Big Birthday Adventure"
- Drake & Josh
- "Blues Brothers"
- "Driver's License"
- "Number One Fan"
- "The Gary Grill"
- "Drake & Josh Go Hollywood"
- Game Shakers
- "iLost My Mind"
- Kenan & Kel
- "Baggin' Saggin' Kel"
- "Safe and Sorry"
- "Who Loves Who-ooh?"
- Peppa Pig
- "Princess Peppa" / "Talent Day" / "Goldie the Fish" / "Granny Pig's Chickens" / "Mr. Potato Comes to Town"
- "Golden Boots" (even though it's included on the Noggin app as the Season 6 finale and still airs on the Nick Jr. Channel)
- Rocket Power
- "Twisting Places" / "Power Play" (even though it was included on the show's Complete Second Season DVD set)
- "Race Across New Zealand" (even though it was included on the show's Complete Third Season DVD set)
- Rocko's Modern Life
- "I See London, I See France" / "The Fatlands" (even though it was included on the show's Season Three DVD set)
- "Vacation" (even though it was included on the show's Season 4 DVD set)
- Sam & Cat
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- "Mid-Life Crustacean" (even though it was included on the show's Complete 3rd Season DVD set)
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius (as of March 24, 2021/Until further notice)
- "When Pants Attack" (even though it was included on the Confusion Fusion DVD)
- "Party at Neutron's" / "Ultra Sheen" (even though "Ultra Sheen" was included on the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3 DVD)
- "Holly Jolly Jimmy" (even though it was on the Holly Jolly Holidays collection on iTunes until 2015)
- The Angry Beavers
- "Un-Barry-ble" / "Another One Bites the Musk" (even though it was included on The Complete 1st & 2nd Seasons DVD set)
- "Utter Nonsense" / "Endangered Species" (even though it was included on The Complete 1st & 2nd Seasons DVD set)
- The Wild Thornberrys
- "The Kung and I" (even though it was included on the Season 2, Part 3 DVD set)
- "The Legend of Ha Long Bay" (even though it was included on the Season 3 DVD set)
- "Gem of a Mom" (even though it was included on the Season 3 DVD set)
- Non-Nickelodeon listings of the series would list Seasons 3-4 as Season 3 and Seasons 5-6 as Season 4.