Park is a recurring background character who usually only has one or two lines whenever he speaks. Almost nothing is known about him as he was only prominent enough to have lines during the first three seasons, though it is revealed in "Longest Monday" that he runs a "sanctuary" where fourth-graders can be safe from fifth-graders.
- It is highly possible that Park is Korean-American. This can be inferred by the fact that most English-speaking Americans cannot usually pronounce Korean first names, instead referring to the person by their last name.
- It is revealed in "Cool Party" that Rhonda considers Park one of the "cool" kids.
- Park lives across the street from Stoop Kid, and he can be seen taking out his trash in the episode of the same name.
- Park's voice actor, Marcus Toji, was shown to have been with the cast up to Season 4, even though the last episode in which he voiced Park was "Cool Party".
- Park spoke in "Curly's Girl" when he bumps into Rhonda, but his voice actor was uncredited. It's very likely the sound he made was stock, or reused.
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about a character is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.
|This page uses content from Hey Arnold! Wiki. As with Nickipedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|