Pelswick is a Canadian-Taiwanese animated series produced by Nelvana Enterprises and Suzhou Hong Ying Animation. It was based on the books of John Callahan. The show follows the daily life of a fearlessly funny 13-year-old boy, who happens to be in a wheelchair. Despite being a paraplegic, Pelswick demands to be treated like everyone else.
- Pelswick Eggert- Our disabled protagonist. Pelswick has a large nose and is easily annoyed by everything around. He thinks he is his own man and does not follow the crowd, but being in a wheelchair doesn't keep him down. His family includes his politically correct father Quentin, his grandmother, his precious kid sister Kate, and his cute baby brother Bobby.
- Mr. Jimmy- Pelswick's guardian angel. Only Pelswick can see him. He gives Pelswick indirect advice which he does not get until the last second. Pelswick can't stand him or his stories.
- Quentin Eggert- Pelswick's father. He doesn't believe in gender-based stereotypes, and thinks everyone in the house has an equal say, regardless of age. This ends up backfiring when it comes to cooking, as he has no qualms with Pelswick's little brother or sister making dinner for them.
- Priscilla Eggert- Pelswick's grandmother. Pelswick calls her "Gram-Gram". She is known to be wild and reckless; her acts are so dangerous that she was arrested and later released from jail.
- Kate Eggert- Pelswick's little sister. She's known to spy on Pelswick and butt into his business, oftentimes trying to blackmail him. She's also outsmarted him before.
- Bobby Eggert- Pelswick's baby brother. He rarely talks, and he admires Pelswick, wearing similar clothes as him.
- Julie Smockford- Pelswick's friend. Pelswick has a huge crush on her, but she's oblivious to it. Julie and her friend Sandra tend to argue often, and they are shown to be competitive at points. She doesn't like the cliques, popularity contests, or trends at school, and she believes in justice for all.
- Sandra Scoddle- Julie's best friend. Even though they're friends, they're also rivals. Sandra is quite arrogant and snooty, and she thinks she's cool when she's not.
- Goon Gunderson- Goon is one of Pelswick's best friends. Goon has a big heart, but he's also very dumb and slow-witted. Goon believes that pro wrestling is real.
- Ace Nakamura- Ace is one of Pelswick's best friends. Ace is the smartest out of the three, and always backs up points using numbers and other facts. Ace is typically the voice of reason in every situation.
- Boyd Scullarzo- The resident bully at Alcatraz Jr. High. He prides himself on humiliating kids mentally instead of physically. He's quite dense, and he's not really as tough as he thinks he is.
- Vice Principal Ziegler- The vice principal at Alcatraz Jr. High. Despite him being the vice principal, he assumes the role of principal, as there is no mention of a principal at the school.
- Nickelodeon (October 24, 2000-December 1, 2004)
- NickToons (May 1, 2002-September 30, 2005)
|"Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about Pelswick,