|Created by:|| Chris Garbutt|
|Written by:|| Joseph Purdy (season 1)|
Karey Kirkpatrick (season 1)
Gene Grillo (season 2)
Ed Decter (season 2)
Ethan Nicolle (season 1)
Mike Werb (season 2)
|Directed by:|| Randy Myers (season 1)|
¿? (season 2)
|Producer(s):|| Louis J. Cuck|
Jack Petrik (season 2)
Ed Decter (co-producer; season 2)
|Executive producer(s):|| Chris Garbutt|
Bobs Gannaway (co-executive; season 1)
Tom Ruegger (co-executive; season 1)
|Starring:|| Lucas Grabeel|
|Country of origin:|| United Kingdom|
|# of seasons:||2|
|# of episodes:||28|
|Running time:||11 minutes|
|Original release:||January 1, 2019 -|
Pinky Malinky is an upcoming British-American animated television series that was expected to broadcast on Nickelodeon, but will instead be available on Netflix. The series is created by Chris Garbutt and Rikke Asbjoern, Johnny Bravo creator Van Partible serves as a storyboard revisionist, and produced by Jam Filled Toronto, World Leaders Entertainment and Nickelodeon Animation Studios. As the show was announced in August 2015.
On June 21, 2018, Deadline Hollywood reported that the show will premiere on Netflix later in summer 2018. It is amongst the shows being produced under the "studio model" for streaming services and mobile carriers not owned by Viacom, Nickelodeon's parent company. The premiere date was given as August 17, 2018 in an article published by Fandom.
- "Pinky Malinky follows the title character, a hotdog living in a human world, who — along with his two best friends — made his first appearance on Nickelodeon in 2016. At the time, the character had an active social-media presence. The show uses the tropes of a mockumentary and reality show format, with Pinky and his friends will talk directly to the camera and the audience to share their silly take on real life."
- ―Description from Deadline Hollywood
- This is the first Nickelodeon show to be produced for Netflix.
- ↑ "Nickelodeon To Produce Animated TV Show ‘Pinky Malinky’ For Netflix", Deadline Hollywood, June 21, 2018
- ↑ "Everything Coming to Netflix in August 2018", FANDOM, July 27, 2018
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.