Pinky Malinky is an American animated web television series that was produced by Nickelodeon and released on Netflix. The series is created by Chris Garbutt and Rikke Asbjoern, and produced by Jam Filled Entertainment and Nickelodeon Animation Studios. Series production was announced in August 2015. It is the first ever Nicktoon to be produced for a streaming service and be distributed off of Nickelodeon networks.
On June 21, 2018, Deadline Hollywood reported that the show would premiere on Netflix later in summer 2018. It is amongst the shows being produced under the "studio model" for streaming services and mobile carriers not owned by Viacom, Nickelodeon's parent company. The premiere date was given as August 17, 2018 in an article published by Fandom. However, it was once again delayed and finally premiered several months later on January 1, 2019. Season 2 released on April 22, 2019, while the final season released on July 17, 2019.
- "Pinky Malinky follows the title character, a hotdog living in a human world, who — along with his two best friends — made his first appearance on Nickelodeon in 2016. At the time, the character had an active social-media presence. The show uses the tropes of a mockumentary and reality show format, with Pinky and his friends will talk directly to the camera and the audience to share their silly take on real life."
- ―Description from Deadline Hollywood
- Lucas Grabeel as Pinky Malinky
- Nathan Kress as JJ Jameson
- Diamond White as Babs Byuteman
- Danny Jacobs as Mr. Malinky
- Retta as Mrs. Malinky
- Lauren Tom as Bus Driver/Tina
- Robbie Daymond as Channing/Perry
- Grey Griffin as Suzie/Dizzy/Zeek/Byron
- Vargus Mason as Bob Byuteman
- Colleen Smith as Principal Pfunne
- Angela Malhotra as Aminder
- Jason Alexander as Mayor Hop
- Scott Kramer as Nurse Sally
- Dee Bradley Baker as Peter
- Ben Schwartz as Coach Freebird
- Flula Borg as Byonk
- Carlos Alazraqui as Large Biker Guy
- Fred Tatasciore as Jimmy
- Josh Engel as Mr. Sweetie
- This is the first Nickelodeon show to be produced for Netflix.
- It is also the first full-length Nicktoon series to be produced for a streaming service.
- Pinky Malinky was originally a short produced by Cartoon Network Studios Europe before Nickelodeon picked it up for a full series.
- "Nickelodeon To Produce Animated TV Show ‘Pinky Malinky’ For Netflix", Deadline Hollywood, June 21, 2018
- "Everything Coming to Netflix in August 2018", FANDOM, July 27, 2018
|"Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about Pinky Malinky,