Power Rangers Beast Morphers is the twenty-sixth season of the American children's television program Power Rangers, and the first in the series to be produced by Allspark, the entertainment division of Hasbro, as well as being the first in the franchise to have all toys manufactured and distributed by Hasbro. The season will be produced primarily using footage, costumes, and props from the 2012 Japanese Super Sentai series Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters; making it the first time Power Rangers has gone backwards to adapt a Super Sentai series that was previously skipped over. The season premiered on Nickelodeon on March 2, 2019.
Set sometime in the future, a secret agency in the city of Coral Harbor known as Grid Battleforce combines a newly-discovered substance called "Morph-X" with animal DNA to create a new team of Power Rangers known as the Beast Morphers. The Beast Morpher Rangers must fight off Evox, an evil sentient computer virus bent on taking over the Morphin Grid with the help of his avatar clones of original Beast Morphers candidates Blaze and Roxy after their attempt to harness their avatars renders them comatose.
- Rorrie D. Travis as Devon Daniels, the Beast Morphers Red Ranger
- Jazz Baduwalia as Ravi Shaw, the Beast Morphers Blue Ranger
- Jacqueline Scislowski as Zoey Reeves, the Beast Morphers Yellow Ranger
- Abraham Rodriguez as Nate Silva, the Beast Morphers Gold Ranger
- Jamie Linehan as the voice of Steel, the Beast Morphers Silver Ranger
- Kelson Henderson as the voice of Cruise, a robotic cheetah-like sidekick to the Red Ranger.
- Charlie McDermott as the voice of Smash, a robotic gorilla-like sidekick to the Blue Ranger.
- Emmett Skillton as the voice of Jax, a robotic jackrabbit-like sidekick to the Yellow Ranger.
- Kristina Ho as Betty Burke, a cadet and receptionist of Grid Battleforce.
- Cosme Flores as Ben Burke, a cadet and security officer of Grid Battleforce.
- Kevin Copeland as Adam Daniels, the mayor of Coral Harbor and Devon's father.
- Teuilia Blakely as Commander Shaw, Ravi's imposing mother who commands Grid Battleforce.
- Sia Trokenheim as Muriel Reeves, Zoey's mother and a reporter for Channel 10.
- Mark Wright as General Burke, the father of Betty and Ben Burke.
- Colby Strong as Blaze, the original Red Ranger candidate who has rendered comatose when Evox corrupted the Red Beast Morphers Ranger powers.
- Liana Ramirez as Roxy, the original Yellow Ranger candidate and Ravi's ex-girlfriend who has rendered comatose when Evox corrupted the Yellow Beast Morphers Ranger powers.
- Randall Ewing as the voice of Evox, a scientist computer virus that speaks through a king cobra avatar and uses special viruses that turn ordinary things into Robotrons.
- Colby Strong as Cybervillain Blaze, the Evil Crimson Ranger.
- Liana Ramirez as Cybervillain Roxy, the Evil Yellow Ranger.
- Campbell Cooley as the voice of Scrozzle, the de facto ruler of Cyber Dimension and the creator of the Tronics who allies with Evox.
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.