Robert Fredrick "Rob" Paulsen III (born March 11, 1956), sometimes credited as Rob Paulson, is an American voice actor, best known as the voice of Raphael in the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, Yakko Warner, Dr. Otto Scratchansniff, and Pinky from Animaniacs, Antoine Depardieu in the Sonic the Hedgehog Saturday morning cartoon, and Throttle from the 1990s and 2006 versions of Biker Mice From Mars. His role as Yakko won him a Daytime Emmy Award for male vocal performance; he won a second for his portrayal of Pinky.
In total, Paulsen has been the voice of over 250 different animated characters and performed in over a thousand commercials. He continues to play minor parts in dozens of cartoons as well as supporting characters in animated movies.
For Nickelodeon, Rob has voiced a wide plethora of characters, including:
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius: Carl Wheezer, Mrs. Wheezer, Mr. Wheezer, Butch Pakovski, and Skeet from the episode "Men at Work"
- Back at the Barnyard: Peck
- CatDog: Hotdog and Hamburger
- Catscratch: Gordon Quid
- Danny Phantom: Jack Fenton, Box Ghost, Nicolai Technus
- The Fairly OddParents: Mark Chang, Happy Peppy Gary, King Grippulon, and Bucky McBadbat
- The Legend of Korra: Additional characters
- The Loud House: Lane Loud (Luan's male counterpart) in the episode "One of the Boys"
- Planet Sheen: Doppy Doppweiler
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Guest voice in "Escape from Beneath Glove World"
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Donatello, and the 1987 version of Raphael in the episodes "The Manhattan Project", "Trans-Dimensional Turtles" and "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady"
- T.U.F.F. Puppy: Bird Brain
He also appeared in Big Time Rush, portraying C.A.L in the episode "Big Time Job" and the "Superparrot" in the episode "Big Time Guru".
Paulsen also served as the voice director for Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.