Ronalda "Ronnie" Anne Santiago is a supporting character from The Loud House and the protagonist of its spin-off, The Casagrandes. She is Bobby Santiago's younger sister, as well as the other best friend and former classmate of Lincoln Loud. She enjoys skateboarding, video games, K-pop music, and pulling pranks.
Ronnie Anne is first mentioned, but does not appear onscreen, in the episode "Heavy Meddle", in which she constantly bullies Lincoln and humiliates him in front of his peers ever since she had a crush on him. When Lincoln's sisters find out about it, they tell him that she's bullying him because she likes him and wants to get his attention. Thinking they might be right, Lincoln goes and gives her a kiss when he tries to confront her, and she responds by giving him a black eye because she hates excessive kissing. That seemingly did proved his sisters wrong. However, the sisters' statement turns out to be correct after all, as she then gives Lincoln an apology letter with her phone number on it, and a steak to heal his eye with.
Ronnie Anne makes her first on-camera appearance in "Save the Date". In the episode, Lincoln's classmates tease him about Ronnie's crush on him, resulting in him giving a speech about how he refuses to even consider her being his girlfriend. Unfortunately, Ronnie hears him saying this and is truly hurt about it. When she tells her older brother Bobby about it, he breaks up with Lori as a result. To set things right, Lori makes Lincoln go out with Ronnie on a double date with her and Bobby. Over the course of the date, Lincoln gradually finds himself bonding with Ronnie, but things get awkward when his teasing classmates show up at the restaurant and Lincoln, after a failed attempt to sneak out without them noticing, ends up insulting Ronnie again. Lincoln promptly apologizes to Ronnie for his behavior and even pulls her in for a kiss. The next day, when Lincoln is still being teased by his classmates about this, Ronnie slaps him in the face and acts as though she doesn't like him, but once his classmates have left the scene, she passes him an ice pack with an apology letter, saying she hopes that stopped the teasing.
In "Dance, Dance Resolution", it is the day of the school's Sadie Hawkins dance, but Lincoln and Clyde McBride are planning to go to Gus' Games and Grub, which is having a two-for-one arcade special, so Lincoln tries to avoid Ronnie, thinking she intends to ask him to the dance. When Lincoln tells his sisters that Ronnie didn't ask him to the dance, Luna, Luan, Lynn, and Lucy end up getting friends of theirs to be his date. Eventually, Ronnie shows up at the dance and finds Lincoln, and as it turns out, she was actually wanting to ask him to go to the arcade with her, which he does.
Midway through The Loud House's second season, in the episode "The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos", Ronnie Anne, along with Bobby and their mother, Maria, moved out of Royal Woods to live with their extended family in Great Lakes City, setting up The Casagrandes. Since then, whenever she's not spending time with her cousins, Ronnie Anne is often having adventures with her other best friend, Sid Chang, and occasionally keeps in touch with Lincoln through online chats, including hosting a series of vlogs on the franchise's YouTube channel.
Episodes focusing on Ronnie Anne
The Loud House
- "Save the Date"
- "Shell Shock"
- "The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos"
- "City Slickers"
- "The Spies Who Loved Me"
- "Power Play"
- "Room for Improvement"
- "Roll Model"
- "No Show"
- "Face the Music"
- "Pranks for the Memories"
- "Lucha Fever"
- "Going Overboard"
- "Walk Don't Run"
- "The Horror-Scope"
- "Operation Dad"
- "Copy Can't"
- "Team Effort"
- "Miss Step"
- "Meal Ticket"
- "An Udder Mess"
- Much like her older brother, Bobby, who is dating Lori, Ronnie Anne has a crush on Lincoln, so she picked on him specifically because of her feelings towards him.
- When Ronnie Anne earned Lincoln’s love they are too shy to show or admit it to anyone who brings it up.
- At the end of "The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos", Ronnie Anne speaks to the audience in the same manner that Lincoln does, having been advised by him to try this as a way of coping with her new life. However, outside of the Lincoln & Ronnie Anne's VLOG YouTube series and the short "Meet the Mercado", she has not done this once on The Casagrandes series itself.
- Ronnie Anne's favorite color is purple, like Luna.
- Ronnie Anne's ideal superpower is to be weightless to get sick air.
- Both Santiago siblings have first names that start with an R, as well as second names starting with an A.
- Her phone number is
555–0121, excluding the area code.
- This is a fictitious phone number used by many TV shows and movies. This would prevent real people from being called, as people would attempt trying to call the phone number itself.
- Ronnie Anne is the only character to appear in the episode "April Fools Rules" to not get pranked.
- It is revealed in "The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos" that she also has a large family, just like Lincoln, but they are an extended family rather than an immediate family.
- Ronnie Anne has a slight redesign in Loud Housr Season 2, with her clothes having a darker shade, as well as her skin tone being slightly darker.
- In "Shell Shock", it was revealed that Ronnie Anne's real name is Ronalda.
- Ironically, in "Finders Weepers", it is revealed that she does not like waffles, yet she made waffles for breakfast in "Shell Shock".
- Ronnie Anne is the third character to change voice actors/actresses due to their voice actor hitting puberty, with the first being Lincoln and the second being Clyde.
- Despite being considered a major character for the series, she only made 4 onscreen appearances total before moving to Great Lakes City.
- She made only 9 appearances in Season 4 before the The Casagrandes premiered.
- According to Carl in the episode "Miss Step", she has a diary.
- It is shown in "Operation Dad" that Ronnie Anne is a good student, having made the honor roll in school.
- In the same episode, Maria says Ronnie Anne got her planning skills from her.
- In "Señor Class", Hector says she got her smarts from him.
- She knows a few words in Spanish, but cannot speak it fluently.
- It is revealed in "The Horror-Scope" that Ronnie Anne was born under a fire sign, making her an Aries, a Leo, or a Sagittarius. This makes her the second Loud House character to have their zodiac sign revealed. The first was Lynn Loud Sr., who is revealed to be a Libra in "Fed Up."
- She is skilled at pottery, but bad at engineering, knitting, and preparing calamari.
- She appears to be the only one in her family not to hate cats, since she watches cat videos, but the rest of her family admit to hating cats.
- In the episode "Gossipy Girl", it is revealed that she had a dream where she was marring Artemis.
- It is also revealed that she does a funny dance.