|Directed by:||Scott McAboy|
|Produced by:||Amy Sydorick|
|Written by:|| John E. Deaver
William S. Walker
|Music by:||James Dooley|
|Editing by:|| Fect Damon
|Distributed by:||Nickelodeon Network|
|Release date:||February 16, 2015|
Splitting Adam is an American comedy television film that aired on February 16, 2015. The film stars Jace Norman (from Henry Danger), Jack Griffo (from The Thundermans), Isabela Moner (from 100 Things to Do Before High School), and Tony Cavalero (from 2016's School of Rock).
Splitting Adam won Best Children's Program at the 2016 Leo Awards. Also, Director, Scott McAboy won Best Direction in the Children's Program category.
After accidentally stumbling into his uncle's mysterious "tanning bed", Adam (Jace Norman) learns the answer to all of his problems with multiple clones. With the help of his new creation, Adam is hopping on one wild summer ride with an epic splash. Adam's Uncle Magic Mitch (Tony Cavalero) comes to Adam's house and asks Adam to put his tanning bed into the garage. When he is leaving home to go to work, his next door neighbor tells him he needs to cut his grass to a specific length. He goes to work with Sheldon (Amarr M. Wooten) and they are on Pee/Poop patrol. When they clean themselves, they go to a meeting and Vance Hansum (Jack Griffo), his rival, taunts him about how he was spying on Lori Collins (Isabela Moner) and she tries to get people to sign up. Adam puts his hand up. However, things get worse when the clones start to degenerate and Adam must return them to the tanning bed with the help of brainiac Danny (Seth Isaac Johnson), before it's too late.
- Jace Norman as Adam Baker, Adam #2, Winston (Adam #3), Party Boy (Adam #4), Sensitive (Adam #5), Perfect (Adam #6)
- Isabela Moner as Lori Collins
- Jack Griffo as Vance Hansum
- Amarr M. Wooten as Sheldon
- Seth Isaac Johnson as Danny
- Tate Chapman as Gillian Baker
- Tony Cavalero as Uncle Mitch/Magic Mitch
- ↑ Baron, Steve (February 9, 2015). Nickelodeon Stars Unite in 'Splitting Adam' Premiering Monday, February 16th. TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Retrieved on April 18, 2016.