Talia in the Kitchen is an American telenovela and teen drama that premiered on Nickelodeon on July 6, 2015. It is the United States adaptation of the Nickelodeon Latin American show Toni, la Chef.
Talia Parra visits her grandmother in Miami for the summer. Using her late father's magical spices, Talia develops a passion for cooking and revives business in her family restaurant.
- Maria Quezada as Talia Parra
- Joshua Hoffman as Rudy Rosales
- Miguel Luciano as Federico "Frenchie" Fuccinelli
- Gail Soltys as Debbie Fuccinelli
- Liam Obergfoll as Tyson Fuccinelli
- Galilea Lasalvia as Julie Parra
- Ann Jackson as Valerie Landry
- Jeanette Lehr as Dolores Parra
- Viacom International Studios to Open in Miami (October 5, 2015).