The Brothers Garcia is an American sitcom that premiered in 2000 on Nickelodeon and ended in 2004. The series aired on the programming block, Nick on CBS from March 14, 2004 to September 11, 2004. The show stars Jeffery Licon, Bobby Gonzalez, Vaneza Pityncki, and Alvin Alvarez.
The show follows the adventures of the Latin-American Garcia family as narrated by the older version of one of the sons, Larry. Larry recounts his life along with George, Carlos, and Lorena (His two brothers and his twin sister) and the way they deal with everyday issues like school, work, growing up, and all living in one house.
- Alvin Alvarez as Larry Garcia
- Jeffery Licon as Carlos Garcia
- Vaneza Pitynki as Lorena Garcia
- Bobby Gonzalez as George Garcia
- Carlos Lacamara as Ray Garcia
- Ada Maris as Sonja Garcia
- Jonathan Jones as Mario Guapo
- John Leguizamo as the voice of Adult Larry Garcia
- On April 30, 2021, a year after the COVID-19 pandemic began, AT&T-owned streaming video service HBO Max gave production with a series order consists of 10 episodes titled as The Garcias, a sequel to The Brothers García. The original six main cast members will be reprising their roles in the revival with some new cast members. Reportedly the series will be shown starting April 14th 2022 on HBO Max.
|"Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about The Brothers Garcia,