The Brothers Garcia is an American sitcom that premiered in 2000 on Nickelodeon and ended in 2004. The series aired on the programming block, Nick on CBS from March 14, 2004 to September 11, 2004. The show stars Jeffery Licon, Bobby Gonzalez, Vaneza Pityncki, and Alvin Alvarez.
The show follows the adventures of the Latino-American, Garcia Family as narrated by the older version of one of the sons, Larry. Larry recounts his life alongside George, Carlos, and Lorena (His two brothers and his twin sister) and the way they deal with everyday problems like school, work, growing up, and all living in one house.
- Alvin Alvarez as Larry Garcia
- Jeffery Licon as Carlos Garcia
- Vaneza Pitynki as Lorena Garcia
- Bobby Gonzalez as George Garcia
- Carlos Lacamara as Ray Garcia
- Ada Maris as Sonja Garcia
- Jonathan Jones as Mario Guapo
- John Leguizamo as Adult Larry Garcia (voice)
- Actors Ada Maris and Carlos Lacamara previously starred together on the television series "Nurses". The show ran from 1991 to 1994 on primarily the NBC Network. In the year 2014 there was a small revival shown in selected cinemas.
- Exactly 10 years after the series "Nurses" ended the run of "The Brothers Garcia" ended.
- On April 30, 2021 a year after the COVID-19 pandemic began, HBO Max gave production a series order consists of ten episodes titled as The Garcias, a sequel to The Brothers García. The original six main cast members will be reprising their roles in the sequel
|"Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article doesn't contain enough information. If you know anything about The Brothers Garcia,