| "And now, a look into your future."|
This article is about a Nickelodeon show, movie, episode, or product that has not yet premiered or been released. Information may change as the release date nears.
The Casagrandes (working title, Los Casagrandes) is a spin-off series of The Loud House, which was confirmed by Nickelodeon on March 6, 2018. The spinoff was greenlit to series on July 2, 2018. The series will premiere in October 2019.
The Casagrandes is being developed to have Ronnie Anne and Bobby Santiago adjust to their new life in the city, where they now live with their big, loving and chaotic multi-generational family, the Casagrandes. In the series, Ronnie Anne will make new friends, build stronger bonds with her relatives and explore the endless possibilities city life has to offer. Bobby will help Grandpa Hector run the family’s corner store, and becomes familiar with the neighborhood’s quirky characters.
The series' full cast was announced on May 7, 2019.
- The first five episodes will premiere during season four of The Loud House (previously six).
- The English translation of the show’s title (“The Big House”), the logo and the promo image above are pretty much variants of the sister show’s.
- ↑ Denise Petski (July 2, 2018). Nickelodeon Greenlights The Loud House Spinoff Los Casagrandes. Deadline Hollywood.
- ↑ Business Wire: Nickelodeon Embarks on New Direction with Its Biggest, Most Wide-Ranging Content Slate Ever
- ↑ Business Wire: Nickelodeon Developing Los Casagrandes, New Companion Series
- ↑ https://ew.com/tv/2019/05/07/nickelodeon-the-casagrandes-melissa-joan-hart-eugenio-derbez-ken-jeong/
| "Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.