Tomika is a main character in School of Rock, portrayed by Breanna Yde. She is the Bass Guitar Player and Lead Singer in the eponymous band. She is currently a student at William B. Travis Prep School.
Tomika is Summer's best friend, and she is friends with everyone except for Clark, whom she treated as her arch-enemy. She has a secret fear to sleep away from home and can't fall asleep without her wobble named Pam Lam. She didn't tell Summer about her secret fear because she feels embarrassed she has a rock named Lucy who she thinks brings her luck. Tomika is a risk-taker, who has a passion for skateboarding and being the lead singer and bassist in the band.
Tomika is a fun-loving tomboy with a kick-butt attitude. A gifted bassist with the pipes to match, she’s the definition of a double threat. She’s down to earth and tells it like it is, which is why she is such a great best friend to Summer. Tomika is more comfortable with a skateboard than a microphone, but whether it's on a half pipe or a stage, she’s a star! She's a daredevil when it comes to challenges, and a rocker when it comes to the band!
- Tomika is the only character whose last name isn't known.
- Her idol is Demi Lovato.
- When she lies her eyebrows go up.
- She has both a dog and a cat.
- She is very competitive and will accept any dare she is given.
- She has more than one brother (We Can Be Heroes...Sort Of), but she uses the word "brother" instead. This is often as it may or may not be the same brother. One brother is mentioned teasing Tomika about being afraid to ride roller coasters (but he ends up vomiting) and the other brother mentioned has a DJ girlfriend who is a junior in high school.
|"Gee, this is harder than I thought."|
This article about a character is a stub. You can help Nickipedia by expanding it.