Wallykazam! is an animated preschool series created by Adam Peltzman. The series was first broadcast on February 3, 2014 on Nickelodeon's Nick Jr. morning block. It ran for two seasons and ended on September 9, 2017.
The literacy series takes place in a colorful fairytale world. The show revolves around young troll Wally Trollman, who uses his magic stick to turn words into physical objects or occurrences, along with his pet dragon Norville and other friends. The duo occasionally runs into trouble, mostly caused by Bobgoblin.
- Wally Trollman (voiced by Thomas Langston) is an adventurous 7-year-old blue troll who uses his magic stick to allow words to come to life. His mother, Linda Trollman, debuted in the season one finale "Mission for Mom".
- Norville Trollman (voiced by Dan Bittner) is a red dragon and Wally's pet. He cannot speak clearly, his barks and yips form words but are sometimes hard to understand. In some cases Wally repeats the words Norville says, allowing the audience to hear it pronounced more clearly.
- Bobgoblin (voiced by Aria Capria and Tony Bennett (singing voice in Wally Saves the Trollidays) is a troublesome green goblin who talks in the third person and habitually addresses people by their full names. He has an uncle named Robgoblin who lets him take care of his pet dragon Hortis sometimes. His buddy-pal-friend is Hattie. He is also among Wally's friends and his strength was enhanced by Wally enchanting him with the word "Lift." Bobgoblin enjoys music, and in several episodes is shown to play the drums very proficiently.
- Gina Giant (voiced by Taliyah Whitaker) is Wally's neighbor and one of his best friends. She is a 6-year-old purple giant with blonde hair and turquoise eyes who has a collection of dolls. Wally magically enhanced her agility by transforming her into an acrobat, and she is able to do cartwheels, front flips and a double backflip while capturing Wizard Jeff's flying fish Sheila.
- Ogre Doug (voiced by Jorge Vega) is one of Wally's good friends. He is a gentle 7-year-old yellow ogre who has red hair and wears suspenders. He is a creature expert who likes studying creatures, playing with creatures, and writing songs about creatures; he plays the guitar (as seen in “Wally Saves the Trollidays”, the “Alphabet Song”, and the “Ode To A Creature” songs). Also, he likes to hug, saying "Doug Hug!" as he does so.
- Libby Light Sprite (voiced by Jenna Iacono) is an energetic pink sprite with purple hair and the ability to trace words from light. Like Ogre Doug, she is also good friends with Wally. She is later revealed to be the Buddy Pal Friend of Gina. She enjoys singing, dancing, and putting on light shows with her powers.
- Stan of the Swamp (voiced by J.R. Horne (2014-2016, his death) and Bob Ari (2016–present) is a stubborn and irritable swamp monster who would rather spend his day sitting in his muddy home than going on an adventure. However, his swamp home and succotash pies bring him happiness that the others do not expect from a grump like him.
|Nick Jr. originals|
|1980s premieres||Pinwheel (reruns) • Eureeka's Castle|
|1990s premieres||Allegra's Window • Gullah Gullah Island • Blue's Clues • Binyah Binyah! • Little Bill|
|2000s premieres||Oobi (shorts) • Dora the Explorer • Oswald • Whoopi's Littleburg (specials) • Blue's Room • LazyTown • The Backyardigans • Go, Diego, Go! • Jack's Big Music Show • Wonder Pets! • The Upside Down Show • Ni Hao, Kai-Lan • The Fresh Beat Band|
|2010s premieres||Team Umizoomi • Bubble Guppies • Wallykazam! • Dora and Friends: Into the City! • Blaze and the Monster Machines • Fresh Beat Band of Spies • Shimmer and Shine • Nella the Princess Knight • Sunny Day • Zoofari • Butterbean's Café • Blue's Clues & You!|
|2020s premieres||Santiago of the Seas • Baby Shark's Big Show! • The Tiny Chef Show|
|See also||List of Nick Jr. original programming|