"Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" (Part 1)
When the 1987 versions of Shredder and Krang appear in the 2012 Ninja Turtles' dimension, they employ the present Bebop and Rocksteady, and find their plans succeeding better than ever. Meanwhile, the 1987 versions of the Ninja Turtles seek help from their 2012 counterparts, April, and Casey to stop Krang and Shredder.
"The Foot Walks Again" (Part 2)
The Turtles must train their 1987 counterparts to face a greater threat than they've ever encountered while April and Casey seek help from Karai and Shinigami to track down Bebop and Rocksteady, discovering 1987 Shredder and Krang's dangerous scheme to take over both universes.
"The Big Blowout" (Part 3)
- "The Big Blowout" shares its title with the third-season finale of the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, which this multi-parter is a crossover with.
- 1987 Shredder is the only character from the 1987 series appearing in this special who is not voiced by his original voice actor, due to his original voice actor, James Avery, having passed away in December 2013.
- Turtlepedia: Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady
- Turtlepedia: The Foot Walks Again
- Turtlepedia: The Big Blowout